Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Driving Mode / Do Not Disturb....

(Topic created on: 05-10-2021 05:15 PM)
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
Hey , thanks for reading on.
My S21 Ultra 5G is putting itself into Driving Mode and Do Not Disturb Mode randomly.... 
I have deleted any and all schedules ( I have not installed any ) and turned off the Driving Mode through the Do Not Disturb toggle- details and in Google Maps. I've even deleted the Walk Mode app from my device but this still continues . This also stops me listening through my Galaxy Buds Pro until I have to turn off the Do Not Disturb Mode. ... any suggestions would be great, thanks all
Best wishes as always 

43 REPLIES 43
btr2
Student
Options
Yes! Thank you SO much! I'm certain that's the setting.
0 Likes
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
@Mahesh17 ....
Thank you for your message I think three of us have tried your solution but it has not solved our issue its not the notifications we want to stop its the fact EVERYTHING including music stops....
0 Likes
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
See Screenshot_20211005-171422_Google Play services_60647.jpg
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
@btr2 hey 👋 hi and thanks for your message. this is one of the issues we have but two of us don't drive or have any connection/ routines set up for a car .... we have all checked and deleted any routines installed and or set up which involved any connection via Bluetooth or mobile data via our handsets .... the thing is that mine only does this when my " buds " are being used..... its driving us all mad 🤪😎 .... " driving us all mad ! I bit of humour there lol 😆
0 Likes
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
Hey. @ Mahesh17 .... an update ... i tried applying your suggestion/fix but I am afraid it has not made any difference but thank you for taking the time to submit and suggest this fix. Any other suggestions would be appreciated very much. Thanks again though. All the best 👍
0 Likes
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
Okay so I've found the " fault " and it's happening even after joining the One UI beta programme so I've sent yet another " error report " ....
I have deleted the driving Mode routine but every time I walk anywhere with my Buds on it reappears .... but at least we now know where the fault is and hopefully I'll get a better response from Samsung..... sorry I don't have better news but I will get to the bottom of this .... keep the faith 🤣🤪🤗Screenshot_20211009-172719_Samsung Music_60965.jpgScreenshot_20211009-172733_Settings_60966.jpg
0 Likes
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
Here you go .... sat here writing this post and it's done it again.....
Now remember I definitely deleted this Driving Mode routine but yet again its randomly appeared and this time my Buds are were not connected to my device..... Screenshot_20211009-204629_Samsung Members_60974.jpgScreenshot_20211009-204614_Settings_60973.jpg
0 Likes
pukisCatos
Voyager
Options

Thanks, that was it. 

0 Likes
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
Done everything I've been advised to do and still having this big problem ...... what a waste of nearly £1000.00 for this amazing " Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G " ...... I missed an important notification about my medication
...... some one has to listen now . Please????Screenshot_20211013-043427_Google Play services_61321.jpg
0 Likes
engahmedhafezb
First Poster
Options

I have the same Improbable problem here and still trying but I am fold 3 

0 Likes