Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the s21 range have expandable memory card slot?

(Topic created on: 16-01-2021 08:11 PM)
Jigz
Explorer
Options

Does the s21 range have expandable memory card slot? 

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
bomp306
Pioneer
Options
No, Thread closed 🔐
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Nope, it doesnt have expandable memory.
0 Likes
TommyTizzle
Pathfinder
Options

Samsung has decided to ditch the expandable memory this year from the S21 and S21 plus. The S21 Ultra is the only phone in the range this year to have expandable memory. 

Jigz
Explorer
Options
thanks for that. it's worth knowing
0 Likes
Wacman
Student
Options
I thought non of them had expandable storage.
0 Likes
TommyTizzle
Pathfinder
Options

I stand corrected! I'm sure I read a few days ago that it was only going to be the S21 Ultra that was going to come with expandable storage but now a quick online search and reading a couple of reviews, they state that non of the three phones have expandable storage which kinda sucks really 😒

Kenven
First Poster
Options

Is it correct that the Galaxy S21 Ultra does not have support for memory card?

I read somewhere that u can use 1 simcard and 1 memory card on the slot for the sim card?

I fint it very odd that a flagship phone that supports 8K video does not support a memory card?!

0 Likes
TommyTizzle
Pathfinder
Options

My initial thoughts was that the S21 Ultra would be the only one from the series to keep the expandable storage from articles I read a couple of weeks ago, then I read a similar post to this yesterday which indicated that non of the phones have expandable storage which them lead me to read up on a few reviews which confirmed that non of the S21 range has expandable storage 😳

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It is correct @Kenven that Samsung has moved away from letting a sd card be used in their s21 phone's.

So be sure to purchase one that has enough internal storage to suit your needs for the future.

There is also online vaults that can be utilised.

I use Dropbox.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes