Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you have battery life/device heating issues on any of the S21 series models!?

(Topic created on: 19-02-2021 08:49 PM)
kkh786
Navigator
Options
Please try out the Galaxy Labs application suite from the Galaxy Store which is a great tool.. it even includes a thermal monitor function.

All the best.. look forward to your feedback. 🙂
Current Samsung Devices: Galaxy S20+ 5G (Cosmic Black/128GB) | Galaxy Watch3 (Mystic Black/45mm Bluetooth) | Galaxy Buds (Aura Glow Silver)
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options
Hi, is your CPU always at the top of the graph?

Screenshot_20210219-205636_Thermal Guardian.jpg

0 Likes
kkh786
Navigator
Options
The CPU is similar on mine but lower than the set threshold. Also note the temperature and CPU are on different axis.

Try to use the other tools in the Galaxy Labs suite such as the optimiser. That does help.
Current Samsung Devices: Galaxy S20+ 5G (Cosmic Black/128GB) | Galaxy Watch3 (Mystic Black/45mm Bluetooth) | Galaxy Buds (Aura Glow Silver)
0 Likes
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options
Yeah I did see that, I just presumed the emoji's were for both Axis haha. already used the optimiser 😃
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I'm getting good battery life and temperature seems fine, wondering if the optimiser will make things worse.
kkh786
Navigator
Options
I have used this app suite for a while now. I always run the optimiser after any firmware update. It just tidies up the apps after an update.
0 Likes
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
hi hope you dont mind me sharing this here playing COD on my 21 ultra highest temp is 41c lowest is 38c if I'm honest i don't really feel the temp on my phone because of the case but it performs well considering COD is gpu hungry still happy thou cos 60fps everything maxed out on it.

VideoCapture_20210219-232125_2471.jpg

VideoCapture_20210219-232137_2472.jpg

0 Likes