Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not update!!!

(Topic created on: 09-03-2021 04:23 PM)
icreatura
Pioneer
Options
After 2 years with samsung, I had enough! Every single time when you update the phone, something is taken away or gets  broken. Do not update anymore, If something is not working, send the phone back, sell it and go to apple. Its a crazy brand, where they rush to release crazy amounts of phones, non of them working properly and reliable that you complete a task
25 REPLIES 25
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
I think Samsung has a bad name for battery life because everone buys their s series phones instead of a series because honestly I have been using A series since I had my first phone and battery life is amazing.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
that's interesting to know we'll in future I may consider that as I only bought the s21U for battery life, I think it must be the smaller s series phones that have the bad battery life
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Honestly if you are finding the s21U too big and you decide to return it then the A51 5g might be something to consider. I have heard the A71 is good but honestly without actually usning the device I qouldnt be able to tell for sure but one thing I can say is that the A51 5g is a great phone. I have had it since October and I couldn't ask for more 👌
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
thanks definitely something to consider 😊
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
don't you dare return that beautiful phone 😥🤣
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I won't don't worry battery seems good and anyway I need stereo sound, decent updates, water resistance and wireless charging, only thing that's wasted on me is 120hz and the camera
0 Likes