Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not update!!!

(Topic created on: 09-03-2021 02:19 PM)
icreatura
Pioneer
Options
After 2 years with samsung, I had enough! Every single time when you update the phone, something is taken away or gets  broken. Do not update anymore, If something is not working, send the phone back, sell it and go to apple. Its a crazy brand, where they rush to release crazy amounts of phones, non of them working properly and reliable that you complete a task
25 REPLIES 25
icreatura
Pioneer
Options
welcome here where nothing is working properly
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Not to sound funny but what exactly is critical in your presentations that requires a full 120fps feed of your on screen activities? I'm not being offensive, just trying to understand your angst over this feature.

If you must have 120fps recording then maybe consider using the screen recorder app on Google Play Store. It has far more extensive options compared to Samsungs own screen recorder (including WQHD+ and 120fps).
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
come on what else is not working then? your just annoyed because this feature you want is not working properly, go buy an iPhone 12 and I promise you withing a week you will send it back due go software, I am not trying to be horrible I just had issues with apple since ios 13 and 14 and I do not recommend it
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
might have to try that thanks! I have being using YouTube music because that issue was bugging me
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

Little sheep !!! 😂😃😂😃😂

That has truly made me smile for the day.  Thankyou for your joy, and sorry for your loss to the Samsung community when you leave for Apple.  🖐

Good luck 

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
deadpool3049
Voyager
Options
what a thread honestly if the only issue is not recording at 120hz then the world is coming to an end.
in the real world 🌎 most tv etc only work at oh let's see 60hz refresh rate at best so why all the big song and dance over a minor issue
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
an iPhone doesn't even have 120hz lol I mean me personally I only use 120hz on my tablet don't have it turned on on my s21 U no point lol
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Tbh I love battery life on Samsung so much better than apple. My dad's side of family have apple phones and their phones batteries are reasonable but not a patch on my Samsung A51 5g device that I use. After 2 days of heavy usage social media, games, music the phone is on at least 50% charge. Bearing in mind I have it on from like 7am to just after 10pm every day.
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
really? I find since the 11 series iPhone is king of battery my iPhone 11 Pro would easily get, 8 hours of screen time plus phone calls plus standby, it was a 3000mah battery my s20 which I just got rid of had a 4000mah battery and would last 5 hours I have recently just purchased and S21U which is far too big to solve my bad battery issues, I am unable to comment on the battery yet as I have only had it 24 hours but my point is I shouldn't have to buy a 6.8 inch phone in order to give me battery that a 5.8 inch iPhone did, to give samsung credit though it does have alot more to run including the always on display but I have just always found battery life appalling but I just accept it
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
with the s20 I had if you were to unplug it at 7am and use it as I wish by 4 or 5pm it would be flat
0 Likes