Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not update!!!

(Topic created on: 09-03-2021 06:58 AM)
icreatura
Pioneer
Options
After 2 years with samsung, I had enough! Every single time when you update the phone, something is taken away or gets  broken. Do not update anymore, If something is not working, send the phone back, sell it and go to apple. Its a crazy brand, where they rush to release crazy amounts of phones, non of them working properly and reliable that you complete a task
25 REPLIES 25
Lukasz
Navigator
Options
go and get the iPhone then.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
You're complaining about Samsung not allowing you to record the screen at 120hz. Maybe you should just buy an iPhone to record the screen at 120hz instead... 😜
0 Likes
icreatura
Pioneer
Options
you don't understand the matter, little sheep. It's not about allowing, it's that I HAD the option before and after update, I DON'T
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
go get an iPhone like I had then, if you can cope with ringer volume adjusting on its own, texts messages getting swallowed or not being notified, other notification issues, watch not notifying you properly, call screen not coming up properly and last but not least airpods crash popping and crackling, only thing you will gain by going to apple is battery life but if you think their software is better think again, sorry if I offend anyone but i slightly prefer apple because I don't use android to it's full potential and its wasted on me but I was forced to move to samsung as apple software has become beyond unusable, I love samsung now and software is spot on, only thing that doesn't work is Spotify lock screen and Google maps sometimes gets stuck on the lock screen and that is literally it.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
forgot to add you also get 0 notifications while on the phone knew there was another 🤣 that particular one was the final straw
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
little sheep 🤣 that's iPhone users samsung users are birds 🐦 as they are free to fly where they like, iPhone users are sheep in Tim cooks field surrounded by electric fence, I managed to escape and I am now a bird
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Do you have any recordings where you used it?
0 Likes
Mtm1401
Navigator
Options
if you turn off the Spotify lock screen widget and just use the native one it works a lot better!
0 Likes
icreatura
Pioneer
Options
like I said before, you don't understand. I used to record presentations on PowerPoint and scrolling was necessary and now its looks horrible. I'll do it now with s20 ultra, without update and I record with 120hz. Just for a while, before I put everything in the bin and change my options
0 Likes