Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ Streaming Offer

(Topic created on: 09-04-2022 02:15 PM)
TieKnot
Apprentice
Options

I bought a new S21 FE 5G on 16/2/22 in the UK.  I have been singularly unable to claim the Disney+ 6 month streaming service.  The only way to get close to getting an offer code is to use the Samsung Internet browser to login to my Samsung account.  I have manged to get two boost codes - but neither worked with my existing Disney+ account - which I allowed to lapse so I could redeem the offer.

I spoke to a guy in tech support who raised a case for me (no answer, yet).  The tech support guy told me that the redemption process did not work for may people and was causing a big problem.

How do I sue Samsung for breach of contract.  They offered an enticement to buy the phone which cannot be redeemed.  Sharp practice.  Needs someone at Samsung to own the issue.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
As far as I know the Disney+ offer was on the S22 series and not the S21s .
I could be wrong and it could be dependent on your country and region.

As you have said you have got the codes you could try on the PC with the redemption link.
Make sure you are signed in on disney + in a separate tab before you try the link.
0 Likes
Athena84
Apprentice
Options
I bought s22 and I cant redeem it either
0 Likes
TieKnot
Apprentice
Options
The S22 and S21 have different offers (12 months and 6 months, I think). I have tried loads of different ways ... and basically ended up going round in circles. The tech support guy I spoke to said this was a marketing promo offer which didn't work for most people. Strikes me that it had pathetically poor testing when it was implemented.
0 Likes
XxRayxX
Pioneer
Options
That's correct at first it was a matter of going on boost redeeming the code and it issued them many of us tried them codes etc they did not work so they changed the process where you fill in the form online 28 days your get a code one email contains the redeem link the 2nd email will have the code with in the 28days I agree it could have been better and has not been a smooth process. I could only imagine the amount of people trying to claim the codes. in fact might be Disney that was issuing them and them to have been the problem. Don't be a DARREN your get you code.
0 Likes
Ravan_Caw
Explorer
Options
Have the same issue can not get code.
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hey all,

My colleague provided an answer to this issue on the following link: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s22-series/boost-your-disney-with-samsung-get-12-months-e...

But, to save you time, here's what he wrote: 

"When registering for your Disney+ promotional code, you will be directed to complete a simple form. Upon completion of the form, you will receive a message to verify that your registration has been successful, and the details will be sent to Samsung for validation. You will then receive an email on the following Thursday to inform you whether or not the claim has been successful, which will either include the code (if successful) or include further instructions if further verification is required.

Samsung Galaxy Disney+ Offer | Samsung UK | Samsung UK"

0 Likes
shelly1969
First Poster
Options
I was also offered 6 months disney plus free on s21 fe its so,I have not been able to redeem the offer every time I get to the last bit the screen goes blank and no one will help any ideas
0 Likes