Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ plus claim phone eligible but cannot claim by 11 June

(Topic created on: 16-06-2022 01:32 PM)
Members_Elisa
Student
Options

Hi! I've ordered and paid for an S21 FE 5G and it is due to be delivered tomorrow but I cannot receive delivery, and need to reschedule it for next week due to work. I might not be able to have it in my hands by 11 June and so I cannot scan the QR code to do this within the claim period. This seems really unfair because it has been bought within the claim period but there is no other way to do it. I can provide you with my proof of purchase - can you find a way to provide me with a code so I can take advantage of this offer? I'm a loyal Samsung customer and existing member  - currently typing to you on my Note9, had the S7 before that, and watch TV on my Samsung TV as I type! I would be very grateful if you could help. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Members_Elisa
Student
Options

@TessM please can you help? :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
As long as you have purchased it during the promotional period. You will still be able to claim once you have your device
It's just if you purchase a device after the 11th, you then couldn't
So as soon as you get it.
Enjoy setting up your phone and getting used to it. Then claim for your promotion.
0 Likes
Members_Elisa
Student
Options

I wish that was the case but according to the full terms and conditions, under point 21, the claim must be completed no later than 11 June 2022 as well. https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disneyplusfullterms/

Thanks for trying to help though. You would think that Samsung would have the claim period extend beyond the offer period as others could in theory purchase their phone online on 11 June expecting to be able to redeem later but find they can't. Assuming the T&Cs are as read and it isn't an unintentional error by Samsung in its T&Cs.

Perhaps a Samsung representative can verify and help though! (Please!)

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Give it a go
Some of us bought the S22 Ultra and had to wait weeks to get them.
Some waited passed the promotional claim period. But because they bought with in that time, they could still claim. Can't remember how much time after receiving the phone you would have now.
You can't claim until you receive the phone. So as you bought within the promotion period, you will still be able to claim. It's part of the sales agreement.
Will have that clause in there in case anyone tries to claim after getting the device on the 12th and beyond
nairski
Journeyman
Options

I've been waiting for an email code for 2 months now. I've contacted support numerous times and no help - 'they are looking into it'. 

Basically what seems to have happened with this offer - is that the website had an issue/glitch and allowed anyone to steal the disney codes. 

Which all seemed to now be selling on sites (as seen on hotukdeals), whereby anyone can purchase them.

I love the phone, the headphones were easy to get - but this offer has been a complete mess.

Its the offer of Disney+ that was the extra bit and why i upgraded - i probably should have just stuck with my s20. 

0 Likes
Neeth_O
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue. I pre-ordered my S22 Ultra in Feb and registered for my code in April. It is the middle of June and I am still waiting, even though I read that the code has to be used by 11th June 22, which was 5 days ago.

0 Likes