Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Disgusting experience with Samsung

(Topic created on: 31-10-2021 07:33 PM)
Ashgreentint
Black Belt 
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
So you may have noticed i wrote a good review about customer services. Well I have removed it. Basically I had an s21 where the screen was coming away from the glass, apon having the phone taken away for 10 days they did offer a refund or replacement handset. I chose replacement. They sent the replacement only for me to find it over heats and has green tint. I have been on the phone to Samsung with 2 hours only for them to refuse me returning it for a refund. They have to inspect it first and try to repair it. I have said that the phone is 5 days old I just want a refund. They have then transferred me to a "manager" who has his phone in his pocket and I can hear him driving home, he can't hear me but I can hear him reving the car and and fumbling around. What an absolute joke of a customer services. I mean really? After 2 hours that's all I get. Will probably end up having to send this away but I will not give up till I get my refund. I will be purchasing a new phone (obviously not Samsung) at my own expense and will have to fight to get my refund. Terrible service Samsung. 
1 REPLY 1
Ashgreentint
Black Belt 
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Update Complaint logged, head office trying to sort it so we will see.
0 Likes