Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disappointed to see many negative reviews of Samsung S21

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 06:53 PM)
KN_INUK
Journeyman
Options
I have ordered S21 and looking at the negative reviews or reviews with issues, I think I will have to cancel the order. 
Doesn't seem to be worth the money.
19 REPLIES 19
banksy666
Apprentice
Options
definitely a big difference just take lots of time looking through everything most apps/settings open up lots of other little things to make the phone pretty awesome
KN_INUK
Journeyman
Options
I am also waiting for my phone this weekend. I hope the phone works ok as mentioned in this post. I am upgrading from A5 so I am sure if it all goes well, well be a good upgrade. 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
0 Likes
TristenSmith
Explorer
Options
Should be a good upgrade, fingers crosswd we have no issues!
jaro76
Navigator
Options
to the folk in this thread. i have had mine 4 days. ive debloated the phone. removed CHROME browser (because the phone has issues with it currently for some people). also, some people are having issues when transferring stuff via smart switch, but not if you move stuff manually, for the most part. the battery, whilst learning your habits, will be quite bad. stick with it, after about three or four days, if you cycle it properly, the battery will be much better. i went from 8 hours screen on time to 13 hours on my 4th charge, which im currently on.
0 Likes
phil981
Pioneer
Options

I came from an S10+ to the S21 Ultra and couldn't be happier! I'd suggest not cancelling your orders and trying it out for yourself first :smiling-face:

0 Likes
MDaiana
Navigator
Options
how about the main camera on low light/dark without using night mode or flash? my photos are very blurry and washed
0 Likes
Case1188
Voyager
Options
I have the s21ultra, no problems whatsoever, fantastic piece of kit.
grilo67
Navigator
Options

I've had my Ultra for a week now and got no problems with it so far. Great phone!

banksy666
Apprentice
Options
yes mine were a little blurry but to be honest I won't be using it much at night as in taking pics at night lol so I guess I can live with
0 Likes
rayyanj
Journeyman
Options

Same man!

0 Likes