Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disappointed to see many negative reviews of Samsung S21

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 06:53 PM)
KN_INUK
Journeyman
Options
I have ordered S21 and looking at the negative reviews or reviews with issues, I think I will have to cancel the order. 
Doesn't seem to be worth the money.
19 REPLIES 19
TristenSmith
Explorer
Options
I know, I'm beginning to worry myself. Mine should get delivered this week
0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Hi to be honest with new phones coming out there is bound to be issues. Specially with the first batch... Saying that I am waiting for mine to arrive this Friday so 🤞. But I wouldn't let that put me off.....worst case it is covered by warranty and I know it's waste of time but there are good reviews too!
Gems9
Explorer
Options
I love my s21 5g ultra....💕
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Hopefully your phones are fine 🤞

Think is worth bearing in mind that on most forums - phones, cars etc etc I think it is fair to say the majority of people post because they have a problem or are unhappy - not many bother to find a forum to say they are happy and their phone, car etc is the best so I always think forum posts / comments are very much skewed to the negative rather than positive
Just my 2 cents worth 😀
banksy666
Apprentice
Options
I've already got my s21 and find it great no issues with ant social media apps wonderful phone just left Huawei mate pr20 which was awesome but this beats it guys
0 Likes
Dant1991
Journeyman
Options
i have thought the samsung s9is the best samsung
0 Likes
TristenSmith
Explorer
Options
I hope I feel the same way. Upgrading from S9 so should be a noticeable upgrade.
TristenSmith
Explorer
Options
Couldn't find agree more. It is a bit worrying when you hear the same problem crop up with multiple people though but hopefully they can easily be rectified.
0 Likes
TristenSmith
Explorer
Options
that's what I've currently got and expecting the S21 this week 😬
0 Likes