Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed feedback

(Topic created on: 19-03-2021 12:48 PM)
pumaung
Apprentice
Options

I don't know if someone will read it or take it serious or even will allow it to be posted here, i was using Samsung S9+ and it was good until i upgrade to Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G and i found i totally different (long Battery life enough for more than one day even with heavy use and no worries about the charging time , super fast charging and WIFI connections even with poor signals , perfect graphics and smooth screen , i swear it was the best phone i had in my life without any single issue about the softwear or hardware, considering i was Samsung and Sony fan for many years before this Mate 30.

unfortunately my mate 30 screen got broken and i have to replace it or change the mobile, i thought it will be better if i changed to go to Samsung S21 Ultra (Flagship !) because Mate will not have GMS services and of course Ultra should be a massive upgrade from mate 30 because its came later (More than year and half) but unexpected my hopes was down from the first week of using the new S21 ultra ( Many softwear bugs and Apps keep crashing or stop responding, Heating during any use of the mobile , screen keep dimming during the mobile use or playing videos or games which is very funny, games graphics cant be adjusted so only available for medium graphics which is dose not make any seance with a very expensive flagship mobile, battery should be charged at least twice daily if im playing some games or use it for video calls even if its just half an hour and finally the customer service care i don't know if they really care ).

really i felt bad because my experience was like downgrade from mate 30 pro to S21 Ultra even after i wasted a lot of money for the new one.

Hope you can accept my opinion and start to think how fix this experience with many customers keep mentioning a lot of problems but no one help or trying to fix it to make the company customers satisfied.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
there does seem to be some faulty devices around,it's a shame because this phone is absolutely awesome😍
0 Likes
Archer_Legend
Voyager
Options

although not perfect as cpus the 2100 and snap 888 are more efficient than the ones in the mate 30 (kirin 720 right?) and the 9810 in the s9. I think you could have got a defective unit since the s21ultra should have a more efficient soc and screen compared to 2018 devices

Archer
0 Likes
pumaung
Apprentice
Options

Mate 30 Pro have kirrin 990 5g really I don't know the reason why the s21 ultra is not better,  just FYI my ultra if middle east version 

0 Likes
pumaung
Apprentice
Options

I really don't know the reason,  but since i got the s21 ultra I didn't feel the upgrade 

0 Likes
SaiChaotic
Pathfinder
Options

Screenshot_20210318-152445_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

 only a few minutes of multi window, Netflix, email and texting then I get this notification. How disappointing. Non flagship phones from other brands can do this easily. 

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
SaiChaotic
Pathfinder
Options

I can't believe that it's not better than my 2 year old Huawei Mate 20 pro in terms of heat management when using the camera and multi window tasks. Further my old phone had better battery performance despite it having smaller battery capacity. How disappointing for a new flagship. 

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
pumaung
Apprentice
Options

Same my problem,  I swear if this Google service problem with Huwaie is not happening I will not change , but unfortunately and all other choices are below the Mate 20 , 30 , 40 experience even it's old but no one can beat it until now , they just won because the Google service,  I miss my old phone but unfortunately I need Google because my work and emails that's why I switched to s21 ultra 😢 but really I'm not happy with the money I spent to have it .

0 Likes
SaiChaotic
Pathfinder
Options

Same 😔😔😔

Samsung, your consumers deserve better than this 

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra