Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery tomorrow

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 08:37 PM)
StuPenguin
Navigator
Options
Just got an e-mail that my order will be delivered tomorrow. So it has to be the S21 U in the special colour or the free gifts only? In my account doesn't really clear 🤔 Originally said that the gifts will be delivered on the 28/01, so probably just late 🤷‍
0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
Duncan1305
Pioneer
Options
same just got the email from dpd and ye think it's just the free gifts as the phone stoll shows customising in the order page, hope its not too much longer
0 Likes
StuPenguin
Navigator
Options
thanks. i guess unfortunately only the gifts too. Hope not long either 🤞
0 Likes
JonoG
Pioneer
Options
yea I got exactly the same and phone still says customising!!! wish I just went bloody black now..... any of you part of the upgrade programme? if so... how they get the old phone back to them?
0 Likes
AJD212
Journeyman
Options
Which colour did you guys go for and when did you order? I'm still waiting for the navy colour and stuck on customising and no updates on buds yet 😕
0 Likes
Duncan1305
Pioneer
Options
navy colour and I ordered day it was announced, I know they said 2-4 weeks but really hoping it doesn't take the full 4 weeks, would have thought some were "customised" in advance
Duncan1305
Pioneer
Options
ye I'm part of upgrade programme, now paying for 2 phones this month ahhh, hopefully just the 1 month. I've emailed them to ask but nothing back yet, looks like they send us packaging few days after we get the new phone.
0 Likes
AJD212
Journeyman
Options
Yeah. I ordered on 14th as well but not part of upgrade program. I really hope it doesn't take 4 weeks but then again I chose 14th Feb for delivery and thats just under 2 weeks now so getting slightly closer 😀
0 Likes
Duncan1305
Pioneer
Options
aye strange I seen some ppl were given a date when ordering mine just showed ships 2-4weeks and only the free gifts gave me a date
0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
I haven't received such an email but I'm also in the same boat. Contacted Samsung number of times to clarify but no one seems to know what's happening! I had to pick a date for delivery for the free gifts which was the 29/01 but received nothing. I have been advised by Samsung everything including the phone might arrive at the same time? Not sure if that would be the case but hopefully the phone arrives by end of this week🤞... Also went for the Navy colour
0 Likes