Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Deleting pictures from gallery

(Topic created on: 16-09-2021 08:53 AM)
rogersdave77
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Anybody else have this issue....deleting pics from galley....no yes or no option at bottom of screen🤔 if I tap right side it deletes...just seems odd the is no yes or no option 🤷
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
rogersdave77
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Solved the issue...its because my screen is set to dark mode 🤔Screenshot_20210916-112037_Gallery.jpg
0 Likes
Fiona26
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
I don't have this issue on my s21 ultra. Do you force dark mode on apps in developer mode?. Just asking this as once when I forced dark mode. It affected my keyboard. Couldn't see any key letters. Only did this in dark mode.
0 Likes
rogersdave77
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
It's set on dark mode from pull down at top...not via developer mode...only have the issue with not seeing text on gallery delete 😒
0 Likes
Fiona26
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Have you tried clearing the cache for the gallery app? Reboot phone, you never know might solve the issue. Odd one though I must say.
0 Likes
rogersdave77
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Wipe Cache partition was the first thing I tried...only been like it since most recent security update on 10th September 🤷
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

@rogersdave77: If the issue persists then please can you send an Error Report immediately after encountering the issue, so our experts can have a look into this? To send an Error Report please press and hold on the Samsung Members app icon > Error Report > Tap OK to agree to send System Log Data, and provide a detailed description. This way they can get to the heart of any potential software issues, and address them in a future update. 

rogersdave77
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Report has been sent 👌
0 Likes