Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

(Topic created on: 01-11-2022 09:49 PM)
babybubbleslufc
Journeyman
Options
I am currently using a Samsung Galaxy S21 ultra and yesterday 31st of October 2022 i was on video call with my other half and after awhile i got a pop up saying that my data had timed out. I have unlimited to everything so i was wondering if anyone has had that pop up on there Samsung galaxy S21 Ultra. 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
SW2
Pathfinder
Options
It's probably your phone settings...Go to settings - connections- data - mobile data usage and see if you have that setting on. If you have unlimited data then just turn it off
babybubbleslufc
Journeyman
Options
Its switched off cos i have just done what u said to do. Yes i am unlimited so whats the best way to sort it out then. Cos i don't want it happening again.
0 Likes
SW2
Pathfinder
Options
Was it off before or did you turn it off now? If you have now turned it off then you should not get any notification again
0 Likes
babybubbleslufc
Journeyman
Options
It was off when i looked. Also i had to switch to WIFI for Internet and not data with the pop up.
0 Likes
SW2
Pathfinder
Options
Then I don't know. Sorry
0 Likes
babybubbleslufc
Journeyman
Options
OK thanks for your help.
SW2
Pathfinder
Options
No worries. Maybe try sending a screenshot of the message or the screen in mobile data usage so someone can see what the settings are set to??
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@babybubbleslufc 

As a process of elimination can you try your sim card in another phone and then see what happens which can help to rule out a phone , sim card kr network account related issue.

If your settings are set to allow usage then I'm not confident this has to do with your phone.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It may just be the data warning its defaulted to 25gb

Got to Settings, data usage, mobile data usage, setting cog, Set data warning to off
0 Likes