Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dark mode

(Topic created on: 25-09-2021 03:06 PM)
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options

Is it just me having dark mode issues when in advanced settings....cant see what is on and off 🤔 also have the same problem when in dark mode and deleting photos, you can't see option to move to recycle bin....have report the issue 
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
U can turn on or off dark mode from the quick settings
0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
I know I can turn it on and off but shouldn't need to...the options should be visible in both dark and normal mode
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
If you goto settings and search for dark mode, this should give you the settings or the quick menu will give speedy access.
0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
Hey are you using a custom theme or something of the sort? Sometimes the issue could lie within the theme you are using. Try switching back to default theme and turn on dark mode to see if the issue persists.

I've been using dark mode on my S21 Ultra from day 1 and haven't had any issues with it yet but have noticed some third party themes could introduce some undesirable effects.
0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
I'm using factory theme 🤔 if you go on to gallery and attempt to delete a photo do you see "move to recycle bin"
0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Font change makes no difference 🙈clipboard_image_1632578244639.jpg
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
Yes I get this option. Strange, I don't know what else to suggest besides a cache wipe which I'm assuming you've already done or a factory reset.

It's very much a software issue so at the very least a reset should fix it as a last resort.
0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
Have you ever had a custom theme installed before? Then probably made some changes on top of it before going back to original theme?

Couldn't hurt to reset the theme back to default if you haven't tried it yet. Enable light theme then return your theme to default. Turn dark mode back on after.

Also on the default dark mode, with no other modifications, your toggles should be blue and not black so there is definitely another customisation going on there. Thus is what is causing the colour clash since black is clashing with black so therefore appears invisible.
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Must be your theme. I don't have that issueScreenshot_20210925-153644_Air command.jpg
0 Likes