Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Samsung Cases?

(Topic created on: 18-06-2021 05:09 AM)
Bigtechguy
Student
Options

Hey guys, 

Glad to join the community. I've just come for a little bit of advice and suggestions on the best phone case for my S21.

Normally I would use the genuine Samsung slim case but I'm edging the other way I think. Ive seen some cool custom phone cases for the Samsung s21 but I'm not sure if they will protect my device enough. I just want to spice it up a little. 

What do you guys use to protect your expensive tech and why?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm not using your particular model of phone @Bigtechguy but I typically use the same on all my phone's.

• Samsung Black Leather Back Case because it's good quality premium leather and well made which gives good grip, minimalist feel, drop protection, and has a slightly raised lippef edge to protect the screen if I place it face downwards.
  • Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector because it adheres to all over the display with special loca silicone which means no dead spots and it's the best to fit curved screens. It works very well with the fingerprint sensor too. I'm not keen on the feel of the factory fitted tpu screen protector that's factory fitted so I remove this to fit the glass one.
  • dbrand Black Dragon Back sticker to provide scratch protection, and to be honest it looks cool  !
  • On my Note 20 Ultra 5G I also have a dbrand camera lens protector.

With your phone I've seen quite a few options with some also having the option to house the additional s-pen which is useful too.

Personally I prefer the minimalist look.

I appreciate some do go for heavy duty plastic / rubber cases for optimum drop protection due to being prone to dropping the phone or their work environment.

Look at YouTube reviews and reviews attached to purchases made by people and if you can visit a Samsung Experience Store or Highstreet Store that sells good quality cases to get a feel for them.

One piece of advice is don't go for too cheap a case. Remember your phone is an expensive piece of kit.

Enjoy the journey  :smiling-face:

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

PSmith_UK
Explorer
Options
I always use Spigen cases ( neo hybrid). Not expensive and provide good all around protection. They provide a good positive grip on the phone, particularly useful on the earlier edge style phone.
jaro76
Navigator
Options
I've bought 3 cases so far 😅 always looking for custom cases. Closest i found was a leather bound case and a metal one. Not very custom at all. Checked etsy/amazon/funcases and many more.
Bigtechguy
Student
Options

Okay, thanks guys. 

I've been looking at Spigen cases for some time but really want to personalise with a photo of my daughter and looking for the customized approach to protect my phone. 

I need to get it covered up soon before I end up buying a lot more than just a phone case 😕

Thanks for the quick responses guys and stay safe!

0 Likes