Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cracked my s21

(Topic created on: 30-04-2021 02:38 PM)
joe8352
First Poster
Options
I've had my s21 for about 4 mouth and cracked the screen what should don't really have 200 to fix it 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I take it you didn't insure it then? Too late now but Protect My Bubble are well worth using in future. They insure against theft and accidental damage.
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Can you live with the crack joe8352?.. My wife is the most chilled person on earth and could not give a ***** about the screen cracks on her Note 10 plus. It has not impaired the touch capacity of the screen at all as the cracks are at the top right of her phone screen. If your screen has had it's touch capacity reduced or it is doing your head in as it would mine then hopefully someone else on this forum can direct you to a cheaper repair alternative?.. Insurance/ warranty is a must for me I am afraid which is a good job as I just had to have a new display and touch screen fitted onto my three month old S21 Ultra when the display died on me recently as a result of a defective battery apparently. Good luck to you in your repair/new screen quest mate. 👍👍
0 Likes
AaronAArdvark
First Poster
Options
My old s8 is properly trashed in 3 corners , down the right side with a few hairline cracks for good measure. Crucially it's still working. I stuck a glass screen protector on (a little late admittedly). This at least makes it smooth to the touch and look considerably less broken when watching a movie or playing a game. If you can live with a bodge job it's a couple of quid fix.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@joe8352: Sorry to hear that you've damaged your S21 screen. If you did want to look into having the device repaired then please reach out to our Help Desk on 0333 000 0333, or via Facebook or Twitter, and an advisor will be able to make the necessary arrangements for you. I'd always recommend repairs such as this where possible, as the cracked screen may lead to further issues with the phone. 

Archer_Legend
Voyager
Options

If it works keep it as it is and start saving to change it at a future date, there is not much else you can do

Archer
0 Likes
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
Idk if samsung care + checks your phone for you to have cover you mightbe able to purchase insurance and get it fixed on them
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options
They didn't when I purchased it earlier. Not that it matters in my case because there is nothing wrong with my phone.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@joe8352 

Check any Home Contents Insurance for cover and some Bank Accounts provide cover as a perk of the account.

Check excess fee's and be aware your payments may go up when you renew.

If the damage isn't too bad then perhaps purchase a Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector as they can help to cover the damage too.

This is my preference of Screen Protector.

They are not cheap but are regarded as one of the best available.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes