Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corning Gorilla glass victus

(Topic created on: 18-06-2021 07:09 PM)
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
So it turns out that it's not that tough after all ! Had my phone in top pocket of overalls , bent over to do something , phone fell about 2 feet onto the ground , scratched the samsung screen protector , thought that's OK will remove that , oh dear,  deep scratch about 5mm wide ! Ffs ! 
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
14 REPLIES 14
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Basically glass is glass whatever phone manufacturers say about it being strong and tough, you drop your phone it's going to break unless you have a decent screen protector. I use mine with nothing on not even the preinstalleed one, I have been lucky enough never to drop damage or scratch it. But I know I'm stupid and it will happen one day lol
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Whitestone dome glass, this time round with my note 20 and s21 I bought the spigen one. Does the same job similar kit. I would say the spigen glass isn't as good quality as the white stone. But the spigen is half the price and still is good once its on. Yes there not cheap. Also can be messy installation, but you get the installation right there perfect. If you go for either I recommend you watch the videos on how to install. Both Whitestone and spigen have installation videos on you tube.
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Tried the toothpaste, slightly improved it but it feels more a crack / dent than a scratch , you can feel indentation. I've ordered the Whitestone E-Jig Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Full Cover Screen Protector from Mobile Fun , a few commented it should fill the crack and hopefully make it near invisible 🤞
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Just remember to watch the installation video, I watched a good few times myself and turned out perfect results.
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Well that was a disaster !
Whitestone glass , followed instructions , glue wouldn't spread to bottom , then glass slipped down , panicked and pulled it off , stupid residue everywhere now ! Need a drink 🍸🤣🙄
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes