Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corning Gorilla glass victus

(Topic created on: 17-06-2021 08:58 PM)
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
So it turns out that it's not that tough after all ! Had my phone in top pocket of overalls , bent over to do something , phone fell about 2 feet onto the ground , scratched the samsung screen protector , thought that's OK will remove that , oh dear,  deep scratch about 5mm wide ! Ffs ! 
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
14 REPLIES 14
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
That would be my words also if this happened to mine. I had to get a tempered glass protector for mine just to avoid this.
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Didn't get round to it unfortunately , one of those moments where you could just give yourself a proper slap for being so stupid 😡
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
It's still not too late. Next time it may just shatter. If I dropped mine it still could with the tempered glass on. But it does help with scratches.
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I told my partner to get a tempered glass. He dropped his also the other day. Left with a mark like a dent on the pre installed protector. Just wondering now if he peels that off the dent may have gone through to the actual screen.
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Mine dented and bubbled too , I hoped for the best but knew it had gone through
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
I've googled how to sort the scratch and apparently small pea sized toothpaste applied with a cotton bud helps reduce it ? Too scared to try incase it makes it worse !
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Yes agree would be scared myself. You don't want to make it any worse. Let's hope you hear from someone that may have tried it, and if it was worth it.
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Try getting a Glass screen protector that uses UV glue, this will fill in the scratch and make the screen look like nothing ever happened to it.
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Thanks , any suggestions?
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes