Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copied to Clipboard

(Topic created on: 31-01-2022 04:26 AM)
Joshljr
Student
Options

Hello all, 

I'm looking for a way to disable the "copied to clipboard" and "already copied to clipboard" notifications. They're constantly appearing and interfering with game. 

The issue is not with remote connections, all items being copied are legitimate and local. I want the items copied, just not the constant notifications.

Thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Joshljr 

Have a look at Settings, Privacy, and toggle Off the Alert When Clipboard Accessed. Although I'm not confident that's the solution.

Have a look at Gboard or SwiftKey to see if that keyboard has the required settings.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GalaxyS21/comments/qz98un/item_copied_toalready_in_clipboard_stop_it/ 

I'm not sure if this would help which is a previous thread > https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/quot-already-copied-to-clipboard-quot-notifica... 

I'm wondering if a Bixby Routine could be set up or use your Game controls / launcher  to limit notifications or make use of the Do not disturb option. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Joshljr
Student
Options

NOTE TO ALL: IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS COPYING, THIS IS NOT A FIX.

Hi @BandOfBrothers,

Thanks for the reply. From the threads, I think it's Samsung Keyboard that's to blame (regardless of whether you're using it or not). I expect the reddit thread and the suggestion of a script will sort it, but I know I'd just get carried away. Samsung really just need to introduce a toggle for this.

Thanks for the reply though, now I can lie down in a dark room and let my frustration wash away.

Access to clipboard alerts were already off.

The Samsung thread was just for frequent access from an unknown source.

I'm fairly sure I've tried DND, but I'll give it another go and update tomorrow. 👌