Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Contact Photographs on recent call log

(Topic created on: 14-04-2021 09:04 PM)
yamahaman
Journeyman
Options
Hi are you able to view your contacts profile photographs in your recents call log on the S21. Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
wra01
Pioneer
Options
No - contact photographs in the 'Recent Call Log' is not possible. This is only display who you have been correspondending with. Incoming/outgoing/missed and rejected calls. Including SMS.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Rach34
Apprentice
Options
I had to return the phone. Almost burnt my face holding it next to my cheek for 10 minutes. Then it turns off the mode to connect blue tooth with my car. Didn't like too many issues with it
0 Likes
Solution
wra01
Pioneer
Options
No - contact photographs in the 'Recent Call Log' is not possible. This is only display who you have been correspondending with. Incoming/outgoing/missed and rejected calls. Including SMS.
0 Likes
yamahaman
Journeyman
Options
Hi, thanks for the reply. I had a S20 that had this feature until the update to Android 11 but noted some users still had this after the update and others didn't so was just asking if it was available on the S21 series. Thanks for your help.
0 Likes
Saleem_halabi
Student
Options

Same, i had it on until i updated it. To be honest it was way better with pictures. If anyone knows how to put the pictures back please let me know. I spent so much time adding each contact's picture

DieThisWay
First Poster
Options

Yes, i was way better before update, hope they will return it, for now I use Phone app from Google 

0 Likes