Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constantly losing mobile network

(Topic created on: 25-09-2021 08:10 PM)
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
I've had my s21ultra since launch with no problems, over the past month though I've differently been getting terrible mobile phone signal. This seems to go from full bars down to 1 to a dreaded 'no service' circle icon with a line through it. Infact, the very act of trying to make a phone call or send a text sometimes kills the signal itself. Or even, it sometime tries to send me a text or can kill my signal. I've tried my sim in other phones, and tried other Sims in my phone, everything points to the phone. Tried network reset, tried loads of mobile network seeing changes, someone's switching airplane mode on and off helps for a while. It can go for a few days being really stable, then have a fit of the network going off, on, off, on, off, on etc. All that also burns down my battery pretty quickly. 

Dreaded circle

😔
31 REPLIES 31
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you tried wiping cache partition?
0 Likes
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
Yup. No difference.
0 Likes
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
I'm working through pics to try and bank stuff up, then I'll factory reset and see if that improves things. If not I'll guess I'll have to take it in for repair.
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
If the reset doesn't work then it needs to go for a warranty check. Don't go to a 3rd party as this will void the warranty. Samsung have sophisticated diagnostic tools that may find the issue... could be software or hardware related.
0 Likes
Paulf1
Voyager
Options
Isn't there a test or diagnostic page on this samsung members app it may have a test option to try on your network drop, also there's a way to get into the samsung test page where you can test most things and it give you answers I can't remember the process to get to this page but I'm sure someone on here or on YouTube would show you and maybe find out if it's a problem..hoe you get it sorted
Paulf1
Voyager
Options
The diagnostic is on the main samsung members screen I'm sure you've seen and probably tried this...🤯
0 Likes
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
Yeah I've done the diagnostic thing on the members app, it hit the mobile network bit and sat there spinning for ages while the phone wasn't connected, but as soon as it connected again the diag just moved to the next test and reported no problem. 😕
0 Likes
Paulf1
Voyager
Options
If its a constant thing then I think it's time to visit a samsung store see what there tech guy says,, hope it's fixed ASAP nothing worse than your phone playing up when your trying to call somebody..keep us posted..
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
Hey dude had the same issues take it for Samsung for a replacement they couldn't fix mine so they refunded me and bought a new one