Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

constant flash

(Topic created on: 20-02-2021 11:12 PM)
Naja1
Explorer
Options
Can anyone at Samsung please do an update for the Camera flash so I can have it on constant like a Torch???   Should be easy enough to do and would def be a handy feature to have on the Camera.   

Just the extra feature added along with the other flash features
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
Naja1
Explorer
Options
there are apps that I can use but it messes with the Camera. the app makes you use it's own one. I hope some Samsung developer sees this and says yup ***** it let's give the Boy his flash option lol 😆
0 Likes
Ragety
Pioneer
Options
An annoying compromise is to take a Video with in 8k and use the option whilst pausing playback to take a still photo from video at 33mp.
Naja1
Explorer
Options
yup I do use Video and still frame grabs occasionally. it's really good for some of the quicker moving Snakes. definitely is an option
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I love snakes, I'm not sure why so many people are scared of them (I'd understand if they lived alongside deadly snakes in wild areas, just not people like my mum for example who only sees digital snakes on TV).

I don't know if it'd get a snake though. At my first chance on my first holiday as a child I saw a guy in Tenerife putting this giant yellow snake on people shoulders for photos. I got the photo much to my delight and to my parents horror.

Also when I was young I'd find slowworms in my garden all the time, they look just like snakes but are legless lizards, weird concept but beautiful.

Anyway I caught wind that my mum was deathly scared of worms and snakes so I took one from the garden and threw it at her when she was on the sofa (yes I know, but I was a like 8, I hate myself for it). Well you can imagine what happened next, but when I went to pick it up, I did so by the tail which it then detached to escape and it scrambled under the sofa so a long long time later I was able to get the poor bugger outside. 21 years later my mum still has recurring nightmares of the incident in various forms. Good times. We still speak to this day.
0 Likes
Naja1
Explorer
Options
Snakes really are something special it's my life and passion. Venomous Snakes have been a thing I've kept for 11 years now so it's been a while. Got my first non Venomous Snake when I was 14 and I was petrified of it so I've came on a bit lol. ***** I only wish I could find Slow worms in my Garden that would be cool as Hell. Sadly though there's no Slow worms or Adders where I live. Lmfao I'm sure your Mum would have loved you for that 😂😂😂😂😂
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
She just adores me for mentally scarring her for over 2 decades 😂

So how venenous are we talking about here with your snakes. What would happen if one managed to bite you?
0 Likes
SallyT15
First Poster
Options

Forever waiting for this to happen. I might just ditch Samsung soon

0 Likes
Lairdy1314
First Poster
Options
Why we can't keep the torch on with camera is a joke samsung sucks
0 Likes