Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant flash option

(Topic created on: 30-03-2021 06:06 PM)
Naja1
Explorer
Options
Hi to anyone qt Samsung can you please give us an option to have constant flash on when using the camera on the S21 Ultra????   I am a photographer and this option would help me out greatly.   I love everything about this phone apart from the fact that there is no constant flash option.  Please please please add this option on the next update?
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Naja1: Thank you for the suggestion. While this isn't possible right now, you may wish to, as a workaround, capture an 8K video with the flash on, and use the Video Snap feature to grab the perfect photo from the video. To use 8K Video Snap, capture an 8K video or select one you’ve already captured from your Gallery. Go forward and backwards throughout the video to find the moment you want to turn into a still. Once you’ve chosen, tap the 8K Video Snap icon in the corner to capture.

0 Likes
Naja1
Explorer
Options
Hi there Andrew can this option be made available in the future???? I keep Venomous Snakes and these are what I photograph. I can't have a flash go off in a Green mambas face though for obvious reasons. I learned that with continuous flash I could get around it. The detail when taking photos this way is incredible. I know I can use the Video option and will do. It would be awesome though if this option can be made available on the normal Camera though. This phone has everything it's all there except this.
0 Likes