Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting S21 Ultra to earbuds

(Topic created on: 20-06-2021 09:40 AM)
johnhopper
Explorer
Options
Hi I am having big problems trying to connect my Buds Live or Buds Plus to my S21 Ultra. It simply won't recognise either pair of Buds. 

I got it to recognise my Samsung Active 2 Watch ( though it was a bit of a palaver), but I cannot get it to recognise the Buds at all.

Anyone else had this problem?
5 REPLIES 5
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
put the buds in your ear and hold down both touch pad for like 5 seconds it should reset them
0 Likes
johnhopper
Explorer
Options
thanks Ash. typically just after I posted my message, I got it to work by simply placing the devices right next to each other instead of a couple of inches apart and it worked.
Prettylady540
First Poster
Options

I've tried about 15 times to get them to pair and now I've just given up I've tried all the little tricks and nothing is working. They won't show up on my Bluetooth or wearables app. I've tried having them right next to eachother some times the lights are red and green, green and green, i don't know what I'm doing. I've charged them over night too. 

AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Have you tried pairing them via the normal Bluetooth menu instead of through the app?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Prettylady540: Can you take a look at the link below and run through the connection guides provided to see if you have any more success? 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-pair-and-set-up-my-galaxy-buds/

0 Likes