Did you mean: 

Clock in notification bar on Samsung S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 05-07-2022 10:16 PM)
Rich Vineyard
Apprentice
Options

How do I remove the clock in the notifications 

bar?

I downloaded the Quick lock app but don't see a quick star option to remove the clock.

8 REPLIES 8
daza1978
Journeyman
Options
I'm sure if you go into your clock app tape the 3 dot's go into settings it will give a opinion to remove the clock if not make your way into settings look for status bar notifications failing that do what I do go to YouTube your definitely find a video on your phone and how to remove your clock guaranteed I hope I've been some help
daza1978
Journeyman
Options
Hi me again just looking at my galaxy in clocks do you have any alarms set because if u have the clock will show until you turn of alarms
0 Likes
Rich Vineyard
Apprentice
Options

I went where you stated and there isn't that option to remove the clock from the notification bar.

0 Likes
daza1978
Journeyman
Options
Okay then I would suggest going on YouTube and looking for a video on how to remove it Which is what I do most of the time
0 Likes
Rich Vineyard
Apprentice
Options

I've done that also, they say to download an app called Goodlock then open it and run a program called good start and remove the click, problem is I can't locate good start in the good lock app.

0 Likes
JSm1
Journeyman
Options
In Good Lock app under 'Unit' there is an option named Quick Star (not Good Start). Click this and toggle on.
The second option within this unit is 'Visibility of indicator icons'. Click on that and under 'system icons' section you can then toggle on/off various indicator icons including the alarm clock icon.
In the same unit there is also a 'clock settings' option that allows you to switch the digital clock from left to right or hide it completely.
Hope this helps.
99kingcone
Pathfinder
Options
place your finger on the clock and keep it on the clock for a few seconds then options will appear, one of the option will be remove click remove and it should be gone
0 Likes
JSm1
Journeyman
Options
From reading earlier posts, I believe the OP is referring to the clock located in the notification bar not a clock widget.