Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

clear view case

(Topic created on: 28-01-2021 10:31 PM)
ryann090
Apprentice
Options
Has anyone got the Samsung clear view case ? 
Looking to get one but wandering how good they are, are they worth £50
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
simonturner1967
Journeyman
Options
yes, I have the clear view now, also the led one with the last phone. its OK and would buy again, but the led one always got noticed, this one blends in, not sure I appreciate the functionality as much to justify the cost, but got it half price last year.
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
This is only my opinion...

For my previous s10+ I owned two clearview cases, although of a different design than the new ones, as for the S10 range all of the front panel is clear view on that model. They have since changed the design to the windowed clearview case. I generally find the clearview cases great, but after a number of months they do tend to get scratched up... hence my reason for buying a second. The two cases however lasted me a 2 year period.

I also bought an LED view case during the time when I had the s10+ phone... quite expensive at £45... but I was disappointed with it. The quality was great, but I found it would constantly spring open. The fold over led cover was very stiff and although I used it for a month it never got any better. When I say it opened, I would leave it on the arm of sofa and the case would just spring open itself.

I was also worried that if I were to drop the phone, by the time it reached the floor the cover would have flung open... putting the screen at risk.

so for me i would 100% buy the clear view cover.

For your reference, I have just received the clearview case for my S21 ultra, with integrated s-pen feature... and it looks really great, but is extra big ! it increases the size of the phone considerably... with the extra space required for the s-pen to be parked.

hope that helps your decisions.

Smiley 😀
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes
swills9
Voyager
Options
have the clear view for the s20 note ultra, ok a bit pricey, got mine at Amazon, where its a tad cheaper, excellent cover and clever too !
0 Likes