Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear view case removal Samsung S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 12-03-2021 09:46 AM)
TNJGB
Navigator
Options

This may seem an odd request but has anyone a simple method of removing the Samsung S21 Ultra from the clear view (with S pen) case ? I am concerned about marking or damaging the phone or case and the phone is very securely held within the case with all the sides being fully enclosed and does not easily want to come out. At a first thought the methods are twisting the case so it comes away at a corner, putting a soft tool between the case and phone or pushing the camera lens cover from the rear with a finger and none of these seem a good idea. Have I overlooked the obvious?

2 REPLIES 2
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
best method is to remove from one corner at a time using just your fingers,I do the bottom corners so I'm not pressing on the camera bump.
don't worry you won't damage your beautiful phone.

hope this helps 👍
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

I have the same case... and when removing the phone I have found that I start at the pen holder side and apply a bit of pressure to get the phone to exit the case on the left hand side... then can simply extract the phone.    I try not to push the camera lenses in the module if I can help it, although I do have a spigen glass cover over the lens as well.   

After a clean and refitting is to locate the camera module and right hand low side in first with pushing the left hand side in last.  

I really like this case... it has a premium feel and a great solution with the S-Pen holder 👍.  Although it is not essentially a standing case, it also works quite well to prop it up in a 'tent mode' :smiling-face: 

The only downside for me is that the window has already a few scratches etc... and I have a few marks on my factory screen protector due to rubbing.  I am not bothered about this, but might consider fitting a new screen protector (dome glass perhaps), when the rubbing marks start looking worse.  

Smiley :smiling-face:

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite