Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming Live Buds

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 11:34 PM)
Bishop10
Navigator
Options
Hello,

Has anyone claimed the live buds yet but not received the phone. Only reason I ask is that you have 30 days from purchase and I think the actual promotion ends on 28/2. My phone may take up to 5 weeks to arrive as I ordered the exclusive colour. 

Anyone been able to claim without having the phone? As it my phone does take 5 weeks that will be outside of the promo period.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
syd78
Student
Options
unless you have the emei number I don't actually think you can claim as you have to provide that.
Bishop10
Navigator
Options
ah ok makes sense.cheers
0 Likes
syd78
Student
Options
no problem, I. only saying that as I had to input mine and it'll be the same for everyone I suppose.
0 Likes
Bishop10
Navigator
Options
Fingers crossed it doesn't take 5 weeks to come otherwise I'll miss out 🤞
0 Likes
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
your order date will be valid so I wouldn't worry to much, you should still be eligible 👌
sundai
Pioneer
Options
Hopefully you won't have to wait 5 weeks. I ordered my custom colour on the 14th and it arrived on the 4th, so three weeks in total (1 week after official release)
Bishop10
Navigator
Options
Yeah fingers crossed. Keep checking and it's at status " customising" what colour did you go for?
0 Likes
sundai
Pioneer
Options
I went for the brown, how about you? A timeline: updated to preparing to dispatch on 2nd, shipped notification on 3rd, arrived 4th. So don't worry if you seem to be stuck in customising, the process does move quickly after that.
Bishop10
Navigator
Options
ohh the brown looks really nice. I wanted that colour but it said the wait time was longer. I've seen some in hand videos and looks so nice. I went for Navy. That's good I'm hoping next week touch wood.

Do you know if I need to get a 5g sim or will my current sim change to 5g?