Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming free gifts

(Topic created on: 26-09-2021 03:52 PM)
LeeM91
Apprentice
Options
So ive just ordered a new S21 and have been looking into claiming the buds and tag.
Do you have to wait until you have the new device before claiming or is there a way of claiming it before the phone is delivered? Thanks.
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
You would need information such as IMEI number and transaction reference number to complete the free gift. I am sure the deadline to submit claims is on the 30th of September, do you know what your delivery date is?

My information could be wrong regarding deadline date but I am sure you require these proofs as these are the regular details required every year pretty much for these offers as proof of purchase.
0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
You need the device as you need delivery note number, proof of purchase and IMEI number of the device
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/s21gift/en-GB

UK website address if you're in the UK, there's one for ROI too. You can find all the details on the website...

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/s21gift/en-GB
0 Likes
LeeM91
Apprentice
Options
I guessed as much but it does say claim within 60 days from purchase and the last day for purchase with the offer available is the 30th so do you think i can claim it once i have the device?
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Yeah, sorry my post came out wrong. The deadline to claim is 60 days so that's plenty of time. As long as your delivery note / receipt shows it is purchased before the 30th of September then you're all good. I would expect your phone to be delivered before the 30th easily yeah?
0 Likes
LeeM91
Apprentice
Options
Only ordered it yesterday but states 5-6weeks delivery but should still have enough time to claim them
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Stock has been issue across the board for all manufacturers. My mate works in one the network stores and he has hardly any stock of anything yet his targets are the same lol.
0 Likes
LeeM91
Apprentice
Options
Thats wishful thinking from management isnt it lol
Shelly36
First Poster
Options
Help, jumping on this thread, trying to claim gift, scanned the qr code it brought me here, says click on benefits section then claim banner, I can't for the life of me see the claim banner, help please 😊
0 Likes