Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging

(Topic created on: 03-04-2021 02:02 PM)
Benny1980
Navigator
Options
Does anyone else have an issue where your phone won't register plugging the charger in? Sometimes I have to take it out and plug it back in a couple of times before it works. Once it's it's registered that it's in it's fine. So it doesn't seem to be an issue with the port.
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Please check if the cable is on properly. If the issue persist then the plug or the cable is faulty. To check if the cable with the plug faulty please try on another device to find the issue.
0 Likes
Benny1980
Navigator
Options
I think it may be my cable. I have ordered a new one to see if that works.
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
If the cable is genuinely faulty I think its a 6 months warranty from purchase date.

Your phone is new so I'm pretty certain this isn't the issue but sometimes dust and fluff can build up in the port and stop the cable properly connecting inside. Normally see this with tradesman and builders etc... happens with all manufacturers.
0 Likes
Benny1980
Navigator
Options
It is an older usb c cable from my old s10. The new phone came with a c to c cable but I do not have an adapter for it.
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Ah OK. Yeah I'm not liking the no charger plug idea in the box... your issue is just another reason why they should come with a plug and cable set together.
stevec1962
First Poster
Options
I had this was lead still waiting for replacement