Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging sound.

(Topic created on: 27-04-2021 08:24 PM)
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Hi all I'm trying to figure out how to change the charging sound i know you can change it in system settings but when I go to zedge and select a sound i want to use nothing happens.. has anyone successfully changed it yet?
6 REPLIES 6
PaulMrT
Pathfinder
Options
I have a Note 20 Ultra and via Settings, Sounds & Vibration, System Sounds - there i switched it from Galaxy and it changes for e.g Charging.
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Yeah I looked there but could only change it to 3 other samsung ones.. but good news I have sorted it.
Dreahhh
Student
Options

May I ask how you were able to do this? I also use Zedge and am having the same issue - I click to use the sound I want but the phone defaults to one of their notification sounds.

0 Likes
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Hi yes I managed to change my charging sounds have jarvis from iron man I had to download battery sound notifications from the app store and works really well.
Dreahhh
Student
Options

Thank you so much for your fast reply. I will check out the app from the app store.

Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
No worries you can also set it to what battery power u have left I have one set for charging fully charged and with 15% left and 5% left..
0 Likes