Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charger

(Topic created on: 15-02-2021 07:49 PM)
Case1188
Voyager
Options
Hi guys, quick question, I traded in my galaxy note 10 plus for the s21ultra, my question is, I can't remember what wattage the note charging brick is, and is it compatible with the s21ultra, thanks in advance.
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi - think it is 25w The one I got in the box with my Note10+ is model no EP TA800 super fast travel adaptor ( UK 3 pin )
Case1188
Voyager
Options
hi papashaun, thanks for your reply, so the charger for the note 10 being 25w should be ideal for the s21ultra, am I right in saying that? thanks.
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Yeah Case 188 the standard 25w charger on the Note 10 plus is PERFECT for the S21 ultra and enables superfast charging no problem as I have discovered myself. 👍
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Not totally sure re your S21 Ultra - I have stayed with my Note10+ - but I understand Samsung's idea was for people to use the chargers they already had ! Just to be safe you might want to get a confirmation from a S21 owner - just wanted to give you the details for the Note 10 brick as you said couldn't remember 😀
0 Likes
Case1188
Voyager
Options
thanks Babishko, that's all I wanted to know, your help is much appreciated.
Case1188
Voyager
Options
thanks papashaun, it's just been confirmed that the note charger is compatible with the s21ultra, thanks for your time and contribution.
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
I'm using the charger that came with my old note 9 no problems with using that.
Case1188
Voyager
Options
Thanks Mimo40, appreciate it.