Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charger non existence for my phone

(Topic created on: 03-03-2021 11:38 PM)
WMChapo
First Poster
Options
I dont get why such a prestigious company like yourselves cannot supply a power adapter for my new galaxy s21 I feel like returning it I am so annoyed 
5 REPLIES 5
Duckofdeath
Explorer
Options

They did cut the price by around 10 power adapters compared to the S20 models, so, I'm not complaining too much. Had they raised the price, like Apple did, I would not have bought another Samsung. 😁

0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
You knew you were buying one without one right? Your so annoyed you want to send it back. Its like you did zero research or just wanted to complain for no reason, as if Samsung will swoop in and provide a spare one they had down the back of their couch made of prestige.
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Why would they supply everyone with chargers if people will still buy their phones without them, AND pay extra to buy a fast charger separately.
Sales won't decrease, other manufacturers are doing it too. Unless you can convince millions of customers to jointly boycott the products, this is the new reality.
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Rightly so its the new reality. Next thing to go should be the cable. Manufacturers should firstly agree on universal standards for plugs and so on then people can go out and buy a charger and a cable and KEEP THEM for life (or until they need replaced). Recycling companies should never ask for them or factor any incentive for receiving them, second hand sellers should just sell the phone and nothing more. I'm sick of people taking zero personal responsibility and instead throwing blame at the companies. However, phone companies could transition to offering either or within the box but not for free. Less packaging than getting 3 separate packaged items if in one box but the problem.begins when the cycle continues. In the future say if you're on a contract deal, upgrade programme or whatever there should be no returning of either cable or charging brick required. We're so wasteful and yes I have been too throughout my life but I'm keeping what I've got from now on.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
It cost me less (as opposed to last years equivalent model) for a charger I didn't need, so I'm happy with that. For those who do need one, buy it (its still cheaper than last years model even if you do).
0 Likes