Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charge

(Topic created on: 27-02-2021 05:23 AM)
hunter1
Student
Options

hi - i hope someone can help me. i got an email saying that samsung cloud was discontinuing storing certain  files by a certain date and I should sync with microsoft one drive. but ever siunce i have done that my phone is burning through charge very quickly but on the care of your device app it is saying there is no excessive charge usage. i stkill think i have downloaded a file that is too bu. i have tried to disable microsoft onedfrive  but it hasnt made a difference

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @hunter1 

I too recently updated my phone to change from Samsung Cloud to OneDrive for my photo's back up.

I've had no negative impact on my battery life.

Put the phone in Safe Mode which disables your downloaded app's but let's your stock app's keep working. If the issues stop then this highlights a downloaded app as the possible issue. Come out of Safe Mode and start deleting your most recent downloaded app's one at a time until it stops. 

How-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode. 

In your Device Care and Battery can you screenshot that page also using the scroll down function to capture all the app's being used and upload that into your thread here please.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
hunter1
Student
Options
thank you very much for your assistance, BandOfBrothers. it's been very helpful. I hadnt realised about the Safe Mode but that is useful to know. cheers. ps sorry about the delay in replying.