Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Samsung care plus

(Topic created on: 16-07-2022 12:19 PM)
scotr09
Student
Options
I am hoping someone can help, I am trying to cancel samsung care+, just bought my phone and pressed one month free, I didn't realise its ongoing after free month,
I have tried ringing all the numbers shown on samsung website all I get is passed from one operator to another, I have been on the phone for hours, no-one seems to want to sort it for me
I can't seem to cancel it online anywhere

6 REPLIES 6
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
0 Likes
scotr09
Student
Options
Thanks for the reply, I have tried this page, it gives the number 0333 000 0333 which is a general number giving options none of which are care plus, you just get passed around
Thanks anyway
0 Likes
loribear1
Navigator
Options
hi scotr09 , have you tried cancelling it in your bank app if you've got one , go onto your bank app then go to direct debits , & cancel it that way .
0 Likes
Members_VLYcbwy
First Poster
Options

I know this is an old thread but I have just had the same issue. The phone number on the Samsung site is a generic phone number and there is no specific option for Samsung care plus when calling. I ended up speaking to technical support who said they would transfer me to the correct department, I was transferred to 2 other people both of whom had no idea how to help me and ended up going around in circles on the phone for 50 minutes before giving up. I then called back and vented my frustration to a technical support representative who took ownership of my issue and after he spoke to his manager has assured me my Samsung care plus should be cancelled with 48hrs. It shouldn’t be this difficult, I had already had issues and sent back my new phone hence why I was trying to cancel the Samsung care plus. Really poor from Samsung, poor quality products and poor quality customer service. 

0 Likes
Jondave
Journeyman
Options

Hi did you get this resolved I too am confused I have just received a S22 and clicked on the 1 month free Care+ thinking it was 1 month free then it cancelled after 1 month.

I have just receded an email about the insurance and it says it is for 2 years at £89.88 a month.

Can someone confirm the insurance ends after 1 month?

0 Likes
Barkingmad
Student
Options

£89.88 will be per year, not per month. & no it does not automatically cancel. I am trying to cancel a subscription for a Tab S7+ I took out last year. Samsung are make great products but have GOD AWFUL customer service. I am contacting my bank directly to stop payments, I suggest you do the same.

0 Likes