Did you mean: 

Can't use eSim

(Topic created on: 27-10-2022 12:51 PM)
JonnyP25
First Poster
Options

S21 Screenshot.jpg

Hello, 

I've just received an S21 as a brand new work phone, I have an eSim to go with it. All of the directions for adding an eSim say:

"Go to Settings > Connections > SIM card manager"

"Tap Add mobile plan"

But as you can see from the screenshot there is no option to "Add mobile plan", any idea where I'm going wrong??

Thanks!

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
asteof
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have S21+5g (SM-9960, Snapdragon 12 Android, OneUI 4.1), using it in Ukraine. There is no option "Add mobile plan", only dual SIM, but that's not what I need. I think I remember when I bought the phone a year  ago that option was there.

If I scan the QR code that was given when I purchased the esim, it just displays text, and no options to add a plan

Going to see my IMEI gives no result either, there are 3 options displayed: IMEI 1, IMEI 2,  SN, but not EID.

0 Likes
Doniyorbek
First Poster
Options

Ha menda ***** huddi shunday holat G998N

samsungga yozdim lekin javob berishmadi

0 Likes
SuperCat
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem with Samsung S21 FE. And as I see on the official Samsung website, this model doesn't support eSim (at least for my country (Ukr)). However S21+ 5G, S21 Ultra - include support eSim (at least it is mentioned in the spec). 

It looks like the sales don't aware of such details in the specification and provide incorrect information to the customers and I made the wrong choice. That's what happened in my case. 

0 Likes