Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't claim S21 Boost offer - not available in your region

(Topic created on: 18-08-2021 02:29 PM)
Calmcookie
Apprentice
Options

I live in the UK and have a Samsung S21+, after receiving the email to claim the boost it keeps telling me ' Sorry this offer is not available in your region.*' and the * * If you believe you are eligible (you have an S21 and are in the UK or Ireland), please disable any ad blockers and try again. If that fails please contact customer support.

I do not have any ad blockers and the customer online support chat I had couldn't help, left me saying they would move the chat to the website people...it never happened, got fed up wasting time with no response on the chat in the end.

So how do I get any further to claim the boost?

12 REPLIES 12
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Calmcookie 

Looking at the Samsung Official Page as a UK resident using the Samsung Galaxy s21 you should have access to the offer.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/ 

Have you tried clearing your browsers history and cache etc before opening up the above link again.

Or try another browser.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Slizzered
Navigator
Options
It won't work with browsers that have built-in Ad blockers, nor will it work if you use VPN
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
None of the offers work for me it just keeps telling me to sign in my Samsung account time and time again.
Alibongo54
Explorer
Options

same happening to me - about to give up after trying for over 30 mins and just going around in circles!

Alibongo54
Explorer
Options

I may have found the answer!  A samsung employee sent me the terms and conditions which I thought was a waste of time, however... The insurance policy has to have been in place for 30 days before you can apply it appears:

To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a United Kingdom resident aged 18 or over with a Boost+ Policy that has been active for a minimum period of thirty (30) days for a Samsung Galaxy S21,Fold 3, Flip 3 or Tab S7 device (“Participant” or “You”).

0 Likes
Alibongo54
Explorer
Options

Actually I think thats for another promotion called Boost also!  Very confusing!!!

0 Likes
TheBigG
Pioneer
Options

The same just happened to me on my Tab S7+.  I'm in the UK and get the same message as above (except it's  referring to my device rather than an S21).  I've tried 4 different browsers, including a newly installed Samsung browser (fresh install, so no cache issues).  I'm not using ad blockers or a VPN.

I only tried this as I've just had an email reminding me to use it!

Lucas_McFly
Student
Options
So, I got a notification this morning and have had the same issues of not being available in my region.
I've managed to gain access and it seems it's about the cookies.
I went to site settings, cleared the data enabling me to refresh my cookie options.
After a little trial and error, I found I needed to have Functionality cookies active in order to access the page, (even with VPN active), refreshing after doing cookie options, although I haven't selected anything as yet, so unsure if it'll come to a stop after this.
Lucas_McFly
Student
Options
This is what I seeclipboard_image_1637234756551_1637234756551.jpg
0 Likes