Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't claim free boosts

(Topic created on: 22-10-2021 06:58 PM)
9ama9
Apprentice
Options
I've been trying for a couple of days to claim any of the current free boosts available (Calm, YouTube, etc) directly through the Samsung website but I'm in an endless loop of being sent back to sign into my Samsung account and no websites or apps open up for me to claim the boosts. I even tried doing it through my laptop but I get an error saying it's unavailable in my region (even though I turned off adblock for the website). Has anyone else had this issue or any ideas on how to claim these boosts because the offer is nearing its end ?
69 REPLIES 69
Members_rjXeNqt
First Poster
Options

I struggle for month and keep asking me to login but nothing worked, just try the advice here, that work. Go to chrome settings then site settings then cookies and Change that to allow 3rd party cookies, and go to Samsung and that should work, as work for me in 1st try, 

0 Likes
BennyCe
Apprentice
Options

Thanks Mattky, that worked eventually on the Tab S8, I closed down all tabs in Chrome, then re-opened it with the changed settings to allow all cookies.
What a joke Samsung is! Just add the code to the Samsung account, no need to faff around with scanning etc! 

0 Likes
mument2000
Journeyman
Options

Over a year now and still not a squeak out of Samsung. I've tried all the suggested tricks, to no avail. The offers are expiring soon and so is my customer loyalty. I still like Samsung devices, but after the customer service response - i.e. none - I'll be buying a different brand next time. 

0 Likes
BennyCe
Apprentice
Options

Just do that I did, should eventually work. Enable all cookies, I used the Samsung Tab S8, but whatever device you have, if Chrome is your default browser, enable all cookies (3 dots > Settings > Site Settings > Cookies > Allow Cookies), restart Chrome, scan the QR code, eventually you should see the "reedem now" appear somewhere near the middle of the page (tick box that you are not a robot), it took me few clicks, eventually, a code was displayed! 
I agree that the Samsung support is a joke, they employ some poorly programmed bots it seems! To Samsung - the morons who approved this scheme without making it easy, just send the code to the customers for gods sake, or add it to the Samsung accounts of the entitled customers when they logon, they can see it, instead of all this nonsense! 

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @mument2000. I'm sorry that you've experienced a problem claiming the Boost offers. 

There are many ways to redeem these - and various workarounds, should you experience any issues.

In general, it is best to claim the eligible Boost offer(s) whilst signed in on your qualifying device and utilising Chrome. It would also be important to ensure that you're signed in to the Samsung account from which you qualified for the Boost.

I understand that you have already tried a lot of steps so, if you haven't done so already, please reach out to our Support Teams:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

We really do appreciate your loyalty, and it is important to us that you are able to claim the Boosts to which you are entitled. 

0 Likes
mument2000
Journeyman
Options

Yep. This could have been really easy. It should have just been something that pops up in the account or like you say, it could just have been emailed. Why it's so convoluted and obviously flaky seems so amateurish. It seems like a marketing department trying to justify its existence by insisting on using this system. 

PotatoKing
First Poster
Options

I had a similar problem with redeeming the google play gold level + 600 playpoints, what ended up working was installing a different browser (I used opera GX) and trying to claim there. Hopefully that'll work for someone if the chrome fix didn't work. 

0 Likes
tsscfc
First Poster
Options
Compleat load of ***** obviously samsung are offering something that they dont wont you to have this as got to be against the law
0 Likes
NickyboyUK
First Poster
Options

Still not fixed. Stuck in a sign-in loop on the Samsung Boost page. Happens for all offers.

Wish I went for iPhone instead.

0 Likes
Sallekmo
First Poster
Options
I also don't get the sign in prompt when I'm on the page. And signing in manually at the top right of the page does nothing
0 Likes