Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't claim free boosts

(Topic created on: 22-10-2021 06:58 PM)
9ama9
Apprentice
Options
I've been trying for a couple of days to claim any of the current free boosts available (Calm, YouTube, etc) directly through the Samsung website but I'm in an endless loop of being sent back to sign into my Samsung account and no websites or apps open up for me to claim the boosts. I even tried doing it through my laptop but I get an error saying it's unavailable in my region (even though I turned off adblock for the website). Has anyone else had this issue or any ideas on how to claim these boosts because the offer is nearing its end ?
69 REPLIES 69
psanders83
Explorer
Options

Hey pgxTI21 thanks for sharing that you have the same issue as a number of us because the more people that speak up will hopefully make Samsung take more notice. Its doubtful but you just never know.

0 Likes
psanders83
Explorer
Options

AntS As I've said before I am talking to Antonia at Sleep cycle also to see if they can do something that you cant but they have been trying to contact Samsung directly for 4 weeks now and no one is getting back to them. The sad thing is I'm not surprised that Samsungs absolute bull sh*t service isn't saved for just customers but anyone they deal with. This is the latest email from Antonia at Sleep Cycle

AFWEF.JPG

0 Likes
Members_yTDOImq
First Poster
Options

I'm having this issue. However, I finally did get through to claim, and then it signed me up to a subscription and took payment as opposed to the free trial period. So, not impressed.😭😖

psanders83
Explorer
Options

Hey, yTDOImq  I don't blame you for not being impressed I would be ragging. What offer was it you signed up to? I would tell your bank it was an unauthorised debit and they should be able to claim it back. It's worth a shot because I don't see anything happening any time soon with Samsung and this issue.

0 Likes
HugoSieiro
Student
Options
Got a new email from this promotion, this time it works, kinda, managed to get one of the promotions, the Google play subscription one, but when I tried the YouTube premium one, it just signed me up for one month rather than 4 as estated.

I believe one month free is the standard offered by YouTube so I don't think the offer is working at all.

Also, the 600 play points one has disappeared.

I can't believe this is still not working as intended
DRWR
Journeyman
Options

Yep same issue for readly, kept going back to the sign in page, when clicked....sadly the promotion has now ended and I couldn't get the offer, although got an email on Tuesday saying i can still get the boost.... The readly website with the Samsung offer page is still available , but needs a promotion code to get the offer. So maybe a moderator might be able to share the code we need to use? Cannot see any other way of trying to redeem it.... Samsung support can you help? 

psanders83
Explorer
Options

So it appears that the Moderator AntS came on just to suggest I was going down the line of attacking staff which is absolute rubbish. What did make me laugh was when he said 

"And putting what Chris said in another way: we do want to help" 

As well as this being a generic copy and paste paragraph I have yet to see anything that helps any of the customers facing these issues. If they do want to help then why has it now been 2 weeks since any moderator has been in touch? Even if the exact issues haven't been resolved as yet it's good customer service to keep us updated rather than saying nothing at all. Even more, people coming forward with the issue has made no difference whatsoever. I find it unbelievable that one of the worlds largest tech companies cannot even come up with a workaround for affected customers while the exact issues are being resolved. 

I think we should start taking Betts on whether Samsung has any kind of resolution or workaround before the end of the year. I know which way ill be betting 😠😠😠

0 Likes
Members_tWd4jBW
Student
Options

I have a similar issue.

Since day one of the promotion I chose the Gold level and 600 points, I scan the code and it asks me to sign in to claim through my Samsung account. If I click the 3 lines in the top right corner it clearly shows me signed in but if I click the small black sign in button on the page it just reloads the same sign in page.

I have the Flip 3 if it makes a difference.

Any suggestions to get it to work?

Thank you.

mument2000
Journeyman
Options

It's been months now Samsung, what is happening? I was a happy Samsung customer, but this has really soured me on your brand. If you're going to offer freebies, at least make it look like you're actively doing something to solve this issue. Google Pixel is looking more and more tempting as my next upgrade the longer this ridiculous situation carries on. Obviously paying over the odds for a phone doesn't get you any customer service from Samsung. 

psanders83
Explorer
Options

Hey Mument2000 it appears that Samsung is doing nothing about this issue. It's now been 7 weeks since I 1st raised the issue and another 7 days before me this forum was raised by another member. I have also emailed Samsung Customer services, Via Twitter and also on Facebook and every single time I have been completely ignored. It's an absolute disgrace that Samsung cant update customers. All my electrical equipment from my mobile and t2 TVs to my fridge/freezer are all Samsung and it sticks in my throat the amount of money I have paid out yet when I have an issue they don't give a F*CK. 

To AntS & ChrisM the moderators on here you both should be ashamed of the lack of customer service you have shown on this forum.