Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't claim free boosts

(Topic created on: 26-10-2021 03:57 PM)
9ama9
Apprentice
Options
I've been trying for a couple of days to claim any of the current free boosts available (Calm, YouTube, etc) directly through the Samsung website but I'm in an endless loop of being sent back to sign into my Samsung account and no websites or apps open up for me to claim the boosts. I even tried doing it through my laptop but I get an error saying it's unavailable in my region (even though I turned off adblock for the website). Has anyone else had this issue or any ideas on how to claim these boosts because the offer is nearing its end ?
69 REPLIES 69
AndrewL
Options

@9ama9: Are you based in the UK or Ireland? If so, try heading to the Boost site via the link below using a desktop computer, and scanning the QR code of the relevant offer using the QR Code Scanner in the Camera app. Are you able to sign in to your Samsung Account following this step? 

Boost Your Z Fold 3, Flip 3 & S21 | Claim Offer | Samsung UK

0 Likes
9ama9
Apprentice
Options
Yes I am in the UK. I even tried different browsers and 2 different computers but I get the same error message unfortunately.20211022_223757_7608.jpg
Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options
I tried too, it just keeps saying cannot access this page??
Theresa edwards
mument2000
Journeyman
Options

I'm having the same problem. It just keeps saying to scan the QR code and sign in. I'm signed in and scan the code but it doesn't progress any further.

AndrewL
Options

For those of you having issues with the Boost claims site, are you encountering the error for a specific offer, or for all offers? 

0 Likes
mument2000
Journeyman
Options

I've tried the two Google Store offers and YouTube and none have worked.

0 Likes
TheBigG
Pioneer
Options

Well that's odd...

I used the instructions above, or the link in my email reminder, and scanned the QR code on the tablet.  When I tried it earlier today, it complained I wasn't in the UK (which I am).

If I try it now, it takes me to the page with all the offers on, but there's a problem.  If the browser is set to request the desktop site then I just get the QR code, as if I've done it on my computer.  If the browser is set not to request the desktop site then I see a smaller set of boost offers, and it doesn't include the one I wanted (the Google Play points).

think the other offers may be working now, but I don't want to sign up to those.

9ama9
Apprentice
Options
For me it's all offers..
Alibongo54
Explorer
Options

All of the offers

0 Likes