Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Claim Ear buds promotion. IMEI not recognised?

(Topic created on: 27-02-2021 11:12 PM)
ewanstewart
Explorer
Options
Ordered the S21 Ultra and have emails saying I am eligible for the ear buds promotion. Filled out the form but where your IMEI-1 number pre fills it says the number is not recognised. I checked it and it is correct but I still can't get the promotion. 

Reached out to samsung for support but had no answer. 

Any one had this issue and had it resolved?
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Try using IMEI-2. It has worked for others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
StevenMac1972
First Poster
Options
I too had thus issue, however after checking the IMEI number was correct I just submitted it again and the 2nd time it went through? Hope this helps....
ewanstewart
Explorer
Options
Annoyingly it pre filled and won't let me edit the number
0 Likes
ewanstewart
Explorer
Options
Tried a few times but the same error just keeps showing, thanks for your help though!
0 Likes
danmidd
Voyager
Options
they ask for a pic of the imei number also so when it said not recognised I just pressed continue it must have been ok as it was validated just waiting on delivery
0 Likes
Jack1547
Pioneer
Options
It blocked my claim the first time because I had a space at the end of the IMEI so make sure there isn't one there.
Jonnypocket
Explorer
Options
I had the same issue but just clicked to continue anyway with photo proof. My claim was validated a few weeks ago now.
0 Likes
Rob74yeti
First Poster
Options
got my s21 just now. how do i claim my buds. do i wait for an email. or is there a link i use ? tia
0 Likes
ewanstewart
Explorer
Options
should be a banner on your Samsung Members home page that says something about claiming your free gift