Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't answer S21

(Topic created on: 16-08-2021 04:48 PM)
fmwoolf
First Poster
Options

My NEW S21 rings and sometimes the answer screen does not come up, so I can't answer, reject or send a message.  I will reboot the phone, but how do I keep this from happening as I use my phone for business and it's not good to be perceived as ignoring calls?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
merlin0q
First Poster
Options
My s21+ after update can make or receive a couple calls then can't loses my phone number says mmi code error
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @fmwoolf and @merlin0q 

My suggestion is to clear the phone's System Cache Files and make sure your phone's software is updated.

Clear your phone's System Cache Files by turning your phone Off and then from a set series of button presses go into the phone's System Files and clear the cache. No information is lost this way. You may need to insert your headphones or hook upto a computer with your data cable to get to this menu on the phone. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ 

Also as a process of elimination to rule out the phone or sim card can you try your sim card in another phone and if possible another sim card in your current phone.

In your Samsung Members App under GetHelp there is a Diagnostic Tool.

Ultimately a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can take a look at your phone's. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes