Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera

(Topic created on: 27-02-2021 11:11 PM)
Stuie
Navigator
Options
I tried using the night mode on the camera and i am very impressed with it. I did not expect it look so good. It almost looks like it was shot during the day

Standard mode without flash

Night mode

10 REPLIES 10
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
I just tried it now on my S20 Plus and it looks like daytime as well. I am very impressed. This is why I love Samsung so much.
Stuie
Navigator
Options
They are the best phone manufactures
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
definitely
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
It's mighty impressive for sure. I like nighttime photos to look a bit more like night preferably, somewhere inbetween the first and second. What's samazing is the lack noise in the photos which is so impressive. If they can nail the sharpness in the darker areas and accentuate the natural rather than exaggerate then DSLR manufacturers will need to up their game because I know already of amateur enthusiasts ditching their gear to get the latest flagship phones instead.
MJJ777
Journeyman
Options
I tried to return my dslr lol
danmidd
Voyager
Options
this phone has made my digital camera obsolete lol .. it was great at its time with a massive 10mp and 5x zoom lol
ghosty
Voyager
Options
yeah its mind blowingly good, one if the best if not the best in the business 👍
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Just wait for £1 sales fees to appear on ebay and sell it then. I sold mine along with all my lenses 4 months ago. Only had to pay ebay £4 fees in the end, instead of 10% or whatever ridiculous amount it is. Had them for 5 years but couldn't be bothered lugging around 4kg of equipment, especially if I'm hiking up mountains. I'm not trying to be a professional photographer or anything, I just enjoy photography, and having a good phone camera satisfys that need right now (to my standards). 5 years ago phones couldn't touch the quality. Now the gap has closed enough for me to switch. My only gripe is with the numbers war and the Exynos chip overall. Imagine they got their engineers and software developers to just concentrate on the stuff that works instead of putting out big numbers and gimmicks such as 100x zoom (unless its actually good) or 108mp (if more megapixels made a better photo I think DSLR's would be into the gigapixel range by now). They're fun and all but buyers are more informed than ever. I'm rooting for the Exynos chip to be the one to beat next year as we need more competition in that respect.
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Hahaha I just noticed my typo Samazing in my original comment. That's getting trademarked immediately.
0 Likes