Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera x1 not focusing

(Topic created on: 19-09-2022 05:01 AM)
physiodre
First Poster
Options
Unfortunately with the latest update the camera is not focusing again at x1. Deleted cache and rest the camera.

Still it does not focus. At 0.6x and bigger ones it focus but not at x1.

Has anyone managed to permanently fix this issue?
7 REPLIES 7
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Same with the S20 ultra since last update x1 on camera does not focus..only way it does if i shake my phone and it locks in and focus works.. not sure if it's a hardware issue or software but only started after the update 2 years never had a camera problem only happened with last update not before
Joe_N
Navigator
Options
The S20 ultra is notorious for focus issues and was the same soon after it launched.
0 Likes
DinoDigit
Pioneer
Options

Yes mine too s21ultra exynos Europe version,after update with date 1 August I have same issue and hundreds and hundreds more,at the service they told me that the issue is well known and that in this case they replace the cameras 

0 Likes
DinoDigit
Pioneer
Options

No we are talking about a very specific thing that happens after an update 

John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Never had a problem with the S20 ultra camera , not until the update x1 focus allways worked but like I said it stopped working after the software update..up to then 2 years I never had any problems with the camera...only when the software update came
0 Likes
Joe_N
Navigator
Options
This seems like a specific issue. Although back when i used to have an S20 ultra i used to bang the back for focus to work and many YouTuber's had videos about it.
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Seems to be a thing with the update f...ks up the camera on older models well done Samsung ! Maybe same thing will happen to the S22 series when the S23 series comes out lol
0 Likes