Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Camera timer countdown not working correcly?

(Topic created on: 10-03-2021 11:48 AM)
teemu
Apprentice
Options

The 2, 5 and 10 second timer on the camera is behaving oddly on my Ultra.

In the selfie mode, the timer takes the designated time to shoot, but it shows no seconds left for the shutter action nor does it beep.

In the main camera, the beeps can be heard, but the screen does not show seconds left for shutter action.

This makes selfie timer use totally impractical as it's impossible to know how long it is until the shot. The visible countdown of numbers together with the sound would be the best, but for some reason this does not seem to work. Or I have not figured out how to make sure it is activated...

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
ade0501
Navigator
Options
I've just tried the timer in selfie mode on my S21 Ultra. After setting the required time delay and pressing the photo button the countdown was shown in large numbers on screen. there was no beep or other sounds to indicate it had taken, but this was due to me setting the system sounds to off.
teemu
Apprentice
Options

That is exactly what I would suppose to happen, if everything works as normal. I really don't get this. I have not had a similar problem with any phone camera I have used prior to this and I am puzzled. 

Solution
teemu
Apprentice
Options

Full factory reset sorted out the problem

0 Likes