Pioneer
Options

Have you experienced the same problem?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Haytch
Helping Hand
Options
Yeaah I have the same thing. The super steady feature makes the quality really bad because it drops the resolution to 1080p but it gives the best stabilisation. Almost gimble level. Super steady is best when the lighting is very bright.

It's sad because if only the super steady worked on 4k. That would be the best ever feature.
0 Likes
RKKK
Pioneer
Options
Thanks. What about your built in compass, does it work normally? Mine always points the opposite direction
0 Likes
Options
I have the same issues😂😂
0 Likes
RKKK
Pioneer
Options

it appears that samsung hasn't approved my video yet, so i've uploaded one to YT, check out here https://youtu.be/EKBVfEIOHWs 

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
That is very strange, your camera doesn't seem to be focusing properly. It's not normal for this to happen. Have you updated to the latest firmware?
0 Likes
RKKK
Pioneer
Options
Yes, certainly, always keep up to date once it's released... I've been in a lengthy process of dealing with the support team, but unfortunately it's not been resolved
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Sorry to see you having these camera issues, it's a bad shame really as i think the camera is extremely good when things are working right. Hope it all gets sorted for you.
RKKK
Pioneer
Options
Thanks for your kind words