Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Sounds - S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 01-12-2021 10:55 AM)
Oli-C
Journeyman
Options
Can anyone help? Since a recent software update I'm unable to mute the loud camera sounds. There's no setting for it where there was before.
I'm on Android 12, One UI version 4.0. I don't want to mute my phone every time I go to take a photo, please don't suggest this as a solution..

I've found since updating everything has more sounds, which I'm having to turn off as I find them, pretty aggravating for a new phone.

Thanks in advance!
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
H4RR1S
Apprentice
Options
Alot of issues are accruing after the new update even on my s21
Oli-C
Journeyman
Options
At least I'm not the only one and I'm not just going mad. Pretty sure the finger print scanner is less accurate as well, hopefully the issues are fixed quickly
0 Likes
H4RR1S
Apprentice
Options
Yeah hope so
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Just turn down the media volume slider before you play the videos.
0 Likes
Oli-C
Journeyman
Options
I was referncing the shutter sound and general system sounds, the option to turn them off have vanished from the menus, but thanks anyway
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Hi, the only way I can reduce the shutter sound on mine is just by reducing the system sounds slider that appears when using the volume control buttons.
0 Likes
Oli-C
Journeyman
Options
That's the only work around I can find, there used to be a setting in the camera settings to turn it off, but it's now gone 🤔 hopefully there's a fix soon
T_C
Pioneer
Options
Ok I found it, it's in sounds and vibration in the settings menu, then go to system sound then camera feedback, guess they could have put it in the camera app settings but it also makes sense to be there
0 Likes
T_C
Pioneer
Options
Ok nevermind that is vibration, weird as mine is making no camera sounds even when not on silent
0 Likes