Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Protector

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 09:03 PM)
Russ23
Apprentice
Options
Is a camera protector needed for the S21 ultra and will it not affect the quality of the camera?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
StPauli
Explorer
Options
Hi, I fitted a tempered glass camera protector on my new S21 Ultra and it definitely DOES NOT affect the cameras quality
Russ23
Apprentice
Options
cheers can you recommend which one to buy?
0 Likes
StPauli
Explorer
Options
caseology on Amazon, I bought the black version, fits perfectly and excellent quality
0 Likes
StPauli
Explorer
Options
Amazon UK forgot to say but should be on most Amazon sites.
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
I was looking at these camera protectors too, i've never used them but now it's metal 🤔 I have a Samsung genuine clear case on atm, I use them every year, but I also buy from Caseology occasionally too, I have bought their Vault case ( very familiar😅 ) as far as I know they are a sub brand of Spigen. This is the case from Caseology to give you an idea. Good quality brand 👌🏻

20210205_214939_3499.jpg

Russ23
Apprentice
Options
thanks I will have a look
0 Likes
FK1983
Pathfinder
Options
Doesn't the flash going off affect these camera lens protectors as I've seen quite a few reviews saying the flash going off really affects the pictures as the flash seems to light up the glass?

I get that problem with just my case with flash pictures and that's not covering any lenses?
Fisky
0 Likes
StPauli
Explorer
Options
Hi all, just been playing with camera with the flash on and have not found any reflection problems, I think thsy "might" get problems if the protector is not fitted EXACTLY over the lenses, the caseology protectors can be taken off and refitted during the first few minutes
0 Likes
sameyre
First Poster
Options
My girlfriend has one and it really makes the flash play up
0 Likes